Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Testing the waters!
I am just testing how to post a picture on this blog. I have been struggling with a new camcorder the last couple of days trying to download movies so that I can make a vlog (Video Blog). I have been reseaching it on the web and I think within the next week I will be able to load it on. Right now I will have to be satisfied with being able to upload a picture. I just need to find some updated pictures since this is the only one I could find. It is of my team at the end of Molokai Outrigger Canoe Race in the 90's. From left to right is Dru, Jojo, Sharon, Gina, Vicki and me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy,
Just wanting to follow the race. I am a friend of JoJo's from Tahoe, Toni is my name. I looked for links and found this! Good Luck & hope you are still racing it this year. This is a great idea!!
Toni